Do you or someone you know suffer from liver or kidney issues? The liver and kidney are essential organs of our body that help detox our body by eliminating and filtering out food, medications, alcohol and other substances that enter our body. Unfortunately, we live in a world where these organs are massively intoxicated by the foods, medications, drinks that we consume, which can and do overtime pollute our liver and kidney and hence make it hard for them to function properly. It can lead to innumerable kinds of complications like kidney stone, renal failure, liver cirrhosis and hepatitis, and many other unwanted diseases. If the organs that function to detox our body don’t function properly due to being intoxicated our body will store up toxins, which will lead to our body not functioning at it’s best, and eventually becoming severally ill. There are many effective natural remedies to eliminate harmful toxins from the liver and kidney.
Symptoms of Kidney failure:
Usually someone with kidney failure will have a few symptoms of the disease. Sometimes no symptoms are present. Possible symptoms include:
- a reduced amount of urine
- swelling of your legs, ankles, and feet from retention of fluids caused by the failure of the kidneys to eliminate water waste
- unexplained shortness of breath
- excessive drowsiness or fatigue
- persistent nausea
- pain or pressure in your chest
Early signs of kidney failure
Symptoms of early stage kidney disease may be difficult to pinpoint. They’re often subtle and hard to identify. If you experience early signs of kidney disease, they may include:
- decreased urine output
- fluid retention that leads to swelling in limbs
- shortness of breath
Kidney and liver malfunctions are painful, uncomfortable, and definitely preventable if the right steps are taken. If your kidney and/or liver are already in bad shape, don’t worry there are remedies and ways to reverse and repair the damage done to them. Here’s a short video for you to watch that will provide you with 7 free ways to avoid kidney damage, reverse kidney damage, avoid and escape kidney dialysis with a diet and herbs that help to restore kidneys to their natural good health CLICK HERE to watch!
NATURAL REMEDIES TO CLEANSE YOUR KIDNEY:
- GINGER: This is a great herb which perfectly conducts kidney cleansing process.Add the grated ginger to the hot water. Allow them to steep together for about at least 4- 9 minutes. Add honey and lemon juice to it and stir it well. Have 2 cups of this tea daily. Repeat the same for about few weeks.
- CRANBERRY JUICE: Drink 1 – 2 cups of cranberry juice (not from concentrate) everyday. It will help to flush out bacteria and toxins from the kidney.
- EXERCISE: Exercise at least 30 minutes daily to strengthen your cardiovascular system. This will help improve blood flow and oxygen to your kidney while helping them process out toxins fast.
- BEET JUICE: Beets and beet juice contains betaine, which has antioxidant qualities and increases the acidity of urine. Removal of calcium in the kidneys not only promotes kidney function, but decreases the likelihood of kidney stone.
- LEMON JUICE: Lemon juice natural acidic increase citrate levels in the urine, a factor that discourages kidney stones from forming. For a quick lemon kidney cleanse squeeze 4-5 lemons into a quart of cold water and drink it.
- WATERMELON JUICE: It is an amazing source of potassium and it is also rich with water. Watermelon helps flush out the toxins from your body.Blend the watermelon slices and peeled lime together. Add honey to it and stir them well. Drink this delicious juice to clean your kidneys.
NATURAL REMEDIES TO CLEANSE YOUR LIVER:
- BEETS AND CARROTS: Carrots are rich in glutathione, a protein that helps detoxify the liver. Eating beets and carrots can help stimulate and improve overall liver function.
- WALNUTS: Walnuts are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, and the amino acid arginine, which supports normal liver cleansing.
- TOMATOES: Tomatoes also contain glutathione, which is a great detoxifier for the liver.
- CITRUS FRUITS: Lemons and limes contain very high amounts of vitamin C, which helps stimulate the liver.
- TURMERIC: Turmeric helps boost liver detox. It assists an enzyme that actively flushes out dietary carcinogens.
- SPINACH: Raw spinach is a major source of glutathione, triggering the toxin cleansing enzymes of the liver.
- LEMON JUICE: Drink lemon juice in water or tea once a day. It stimulates the liver’s bile production and pushes toxins out. It also prevents gall stones and promotes liver function.
- GARLIC INTAKE: Garlic contains allicin and selenium, two nutrients that protect the liver from damages caused by toxins. These two nutrients help in the detoxification process.
Other simple tips which can cleanse your kidney and liver:
- Detoxify your liver and kidney, and flush toxins out by drinking at least 2 quarts of water everyday.
- Try to avoid smoking and high consumption of alcohol as it is very harmful for your kidneys.
- Control your cholesterol levels and try to remain fit (reduce weight.) Read this blog if you need help burning fat. Weight Loss Blog.
- Put your sugar levels and blood pressure levels in check.
- Drink natural fruit smoothies like blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries which enhance the health of liver.
- Avoid fast foods that include fried foods, preserved meat etc.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners, colorings and preservatives. Natural route cleanses your liver.
- Grape fruit is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which help promote a healthy liver cleanse.
Thank you for reading! Hope you find the information useful. Be sure to comment with thoughts, and other helpful suggestions!
*Sourced from PRAANADHA AYURVEDA HOSPITA blog