How do you explain how something so nutritionally beneficial can taste so delicious in words? You don’t. Instead you share the recipe with your fellow friends, and hope that others will get to experience the happy dance your taste buds danced while you were slowly savoring the flavors of this yummy shake 😌. This is one of my top favorites of current, probably has a lot to do with my love for peanut butter! I was able to get this vegan friendly protein shake together in less then 10 minutes, and the rich taste had me wanting another as soon as I finished it. Trust me, you will too!
• 1 or 1 1/2 cups of Almond Milk
• 1 small ripe banana
• 2 tbsp peanut butter (organic/ no additives)
• 1 packet of chocolate complete (available here)
• 8-10 ice cubes
• Add almond milk, banana, peanut butter, and chocolate packet in blender, and blend at high speed.
• After blending for about 1 minute add the ice cubes, and blend for another 30-40 seconds.
Side note: (You can add the ice cubes all at once like I did for convenience sake. I occasionally wait to add the ice, so that it’s a bit colder from a shorter blend).
• Pour into a cup, and use a reusable straw to sip this yummy, nutritional, and easy to make shake!