If you heart quick, nutritious, and delicious snacks this is one you’ll definitely have to try out. It takes less then 15 minutes to prep (unless you’re putting in some solid quality screen time during the preparation process. That’s kind of a thing now isn’t it…? 😄)
Hope you enjoy!
• Tortilla chip cups
• 1 cup Refried beans
• 3 Ciao vegan cheese
• 1/2 cup Grated carrot
1. Warm the refried beans and cheese until cheese is melted (oven top, or microwave is fine as well)
2. Stuff the shells with the bean and cheese filling.
3. Add hummus over the bean and vegan cheese layer.
4. Layer with salsa
5. Sprinkle graded carrots over the salsa
6. Top it off with green scallions.
Side note: the amount used for the filling was an estimated amount. You can make more or less depending on how many tortilla cups you’re looking to fill.