Am I the only one who gets overcome with random cravings for a super over stuffed burrito stuffed with random edibles? I know I do on the regular! The other day was one of those days for me. It was pouring rain, and was not in the mood to drive all the way out to the Mexican restaurant that serves my favorite vegan burrito, so I decided to get my lazy self up and create some sort of super burrito all on my own (pat on the back to this all grown up women!). I’m excited to inform you that the creation was good enough to be rewarded with a special appearance on my blog. I hope you’ll get the chance to make it as well!
- Quinoa: 1/4 cup
- Chickpeas: 1/2 cup
- Plant based cheese: about a handful (add as much as you please!)
- Spinach: 1/2 cup
- Chopped red onion: 1/3 cups
- Vegan Burrito wrap of your choice
- Guacamole salsa
- Melt cheese on wrap in oven or microwave. I used the microwave, and set it for 45 seconds.
- Mash avocado and spread over cheese
- Prepare chickpeas and quinoa add to burrito.
- Spread chopped red onion over chickpea, and quinoa
- Top with salsa
- Layer with spinach
- Close burrito, add guacamole salsa on top.
- sprinkle cheese across the guacamole
- Place in the microwave for an additional 20-30 seconds, or until cheese is melted.