If you’re looking for a smoothie that’ll aid in detoxing this recipe is one you’ll have to try! The importance of detoxing is often overlooked, and this is evident when seeing and hearing all the sluggish and drained energy levels in people around us. A few common symptoms that your body may be overloaded with toxins are consistent fatigue even if you feel like you’re sleeping well, you may struggle to get through the day. Stubborn weight gain that doesn’t seem to go away no matter how many calories you’re cutting back. Bad breath, ugh. You don’t want to be the person everyone is avoiding when it comes to conversations. Constipation, sensitivity to scents, muscle aches and pains, and skin reactions are also other very common symptoms. Skin reactions may and often appear in the form of acne, which most people ignore. The skin is a good place to look for signs of inner body health crisis. Whether you’re aware of it or not you’re body has it’s own language of communication, and it’s super important to pay attention to what it’s trying to tell you when you’re not feeling well or in balance to avoid dealing with greater health concerns in the future.
I hope you’ll take the time if you haven’t already to implement drinks, and foods that support detoxification!
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup organic fresh apple juice
- 1 banana
- 1/2 small avocado
- 2 dates
- 3 tbs chia seeds (Get Yours HERE)
- 1 teaspoon spirulina (Get yours HERE)
- non dairy whip cream, optional (Get yours HERE)
- 5 ice cubes
- Blend blueberries, apple juice, 1 banana, avocado, dates, chia, spirulina in blender for up to 40-60 seconds.
- Add ice, and blend for an additional 20-30 seconds.
- Top with non-dairy whip cream
- Tip, Sip, and Enjoy!