Have you heard of all the health benefits pineapples and oranges can offer you? Yeah, I have too, which is why I created the best of both worlds by combining the two fruits into one delicious drink that you probably won’t get enough of no matter how many glasses you down. The best part is that it’s a non-alcoholic drink, and safe to drink even if it’s not happy hour, so get a load of this vitamin C overload! Hope you Enjoy!
- 1 cup chopped pineapple (frozen works as well)
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemonade juice
- 1 cup of Ice
- Place chopped pineapple, fresh orange juice, and fresh lemon juice in blender. Blend for about 30-50 seconds. (I use the Magic Bullet blender).
- Add ice and blend for another 20 seconds, depending on how smooth you want your drink.
- Rim Glass by dipping glass in lemon or orange juice to moisturize, and then dipping it in salt or sugar depending on your personal preference. You can purchase a glass rimmer by following this link (get your glass rim here)
- Add lemon, pineapple, or orange slice to glass rim for extra pizzazz!
- Sip, Enjoy, and Relax.