No matter what season, day, or time it is Ice cream is always, and I mean always a good idea! The exciting part is that you can actually make your own ice cream at home from fruits, and eat it without feeling guilt knowing that you’re actually getting your daily fruit serving in, just in a different way. This is
- 8 Banana’s (medium sized)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla beans
- 1/2 Raw vegan vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- First you’ll blend bananas in a high speed blender. I use the magic Bullet blender, and personally love the way it works! Mix until the bananas have a smooth texture, and I can’t emphasis the importance of not over blending them! This will cause the ice cream to run/melt, and the last thing you want to do is ruin your ice cream!
- Add the vanilla extract, vanilla beans, shredded coconuts, and 2 tbsp coconut milk, and blend for up to 30-40 seconds, or until all the ingredients are properly mixed together. Avoid over blending them.
- Once you’ve finished blending, place into a bowl and top with shredded coconut flakes. Serve, and Enjoy!